Miriam J. de Chung
- Mechanical Engineer – Universidad Federal Minas Geris – Belo Horizonte, Brasil
- More than 30 years of experience in electricity market in Panama
- Specialized in PPA negotiation and regulatory assessment
- From 1997 to 2007 worked for EDEMET-EDECHI as market analyst in the Regulation and PPA department
- Proved expertise in permitting of renewable projects in Panama with a full knowledge of the elecricity sector and its key drivers.
Joan E. Ferré
- MBA – IESE (University of Navarra)
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineer – (UPC) Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya – Barcelona
- 16 years of experience in the energy sector. Focused on business development in PV, wind and CHP plants
- Founder of SIIE, an asset management company operating electrical infrastructures and about 1300 kwp of PV plants
- Co-Founder of SOLARFIN ESPAÑA SA, independent power producer with more than 30 PV MWp developed in Europe.
- Sales manager in ALSTOM-ECOTECNIA of the Solar division
- Product Manager at ENDESA (ENEL), Solar and Gas Product Manager
- Project Engineer at FICHTNER group – Process engineering on waste-to-power projects